cmPlify Warranty Management Solutions -
cmPlfiy Warranty Management Solutions - Airline provides bespoke solutions to airlines for management of their warranties and claims assigned to their aircraft's, engines and components from nose to tail. cmPlfiy Warranty Management Solutions - Airlines will bring to you a vast range of experiences from the international MRO sector having previously worked with all the major OEMs
1) Unique Solution
2) Comprehensive aviation liability should cover aviation product liability including grounding and past production, hangar keepers liability, extended product liability, recall costs, etc.
3) Zero down catastrophic aviation accidents
4) Defects visibility
5) Recovery of costs from OEMs
6) Lack of Integration among various airlines and airline operator’s systems
7) Non-availability of analytical and predictive analytics reports.
Get in Touch
1) Leverages the cmPlify teams deep airline experience and Industry Expertise.
2) Reports and analytics are delivered on SAP HANA platform to boost real time operations.
3) Simple and rapid implementation offering a modular, scalable and cost effective solution
4) Integrates seamlessly with multiple sources of airlines manufacturer and operators.
5) Simplified data integration
6) Predictive analysis – Equipped with customizable and ready models with early warning mechanism
7) Risk analysisLearn More
1) Single platform for multichannel interactions e.g., OEM, airlines, air navigators, ground handlers, MROs, industrial aids and refuellers.
2) Expertise in multi-complex challenges in airline warranties.
3) Automated machine learning-based claim processing
4) Real time reports, analytics and predictive analysis.
1) Secure, multi-channel complaint/issue/claims collection module
2) Registration module – automated and linked with sales
3) Claim processing, analysis and exception handling
4) Warranty management – rules and policies
5) Repair order, diagnostics and decisioning
6) Return of parts and tracking
7) Supplier recovery
8) Settlement and recovery
9) Warranty analytics and reportingLearn More
1) Enables timely processing of claims that leads to reduction in operational costs
2) Enables reduction in service and maintenance cost
3) Improved planning, forecasting and financial close process
4) Enables real time analytics tools for effective diagnostics and root cause analysis.
5) Predictive analytics for faster corrective actions.
6) Automation in part return process
7) Flexible implementation process